Wafer paper flowers are the hottest new trend on the cake scene. They're light, beautiful, and elegant, can be made months in advance and are inexpensive to create. You'll go home with your beautiful creations and the confidence to design and make stunning wafer paper flowers in all shapes and sizes.
What you will learn
- Learn all about wafer paper and how you can incorporate it into your cake decorating.
- See how versatile it can be when used in a variety of ways.
- Make roses, ranunculus filler flowers, dahlia and anemone
- Templates to take home for all of the flowers you'll make on the day and the best ways to cut them out for a perfect finish.
- Constructing your flowers.
- Teasing petals them to give really natural shapes and curves.
- Using paper punches.